- No state or local general sales tax.
- No personal property or inventory taxes.
- Corporate income tax credits and reduction of gross receipt taxes for new and expanding businesses located in Delaware.
- The exemption of certain investment and holding companies from corporate income tax.
- The adherence of State tax structure to the federal definition of corporate net income so that companies may take full advantage of any federal tax law change, such as more rapid depreciation of newly purchased assets.